JohanStoop.com – Internet Marketing & Strategy
The communication between client and service provider will only be conducted using the following communication channels:
- Telephone *
* In the case of Telephone, it will only be a one-way call, from the client to the service providers, any communication from the service provider to the client will be conducted using e-mail or Skype, upon availability.
The communication takes place, based on the preference of the service provider and it's availability at the moment that support is needed by the client. Contact details can be found at the end of these terms and/or in the contract, services proposal and in the contact page online (or see contact details at the end of this document).
- Proposals and included prices are valid no more than 14 days from date of creation, mentioned in the footer of the proposal.
- Services mentioned should be re-confirmed in terms of actions, within 14 days of signing the contract, and cannot be entirely provided before signing any legal documents.
- Specific objectives may only be agreed upon before signing the proposal and contract, and may be subject to a performance-fee or contingency-fee bonus.
- Contracts that are signed are mutually binding, both for services that need to be delivered as for payments that need to be transferred.
- On every online purchase, whether on JohanStoop.com, or any other website, domain or part of JSNetwork.org, the terms mentioned in this document apply.
- Additional terms, mentioned in an Adobe-PDF contract may apply to the terms mentioned in the sections on this page and provided by JSNetwork.org
- Payments can only be transferred online using Credit Card processing using the PayPal payment environment and the PayPal-account mentioned in the “Contact” section.
- Upon purchase of an online product, signing of a contract and therefore agreement on these terms, it will automatically be assumed that the client is able to fulfill any payment obligations using the methods mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- Payments will be submitted at the end of the month, or, in case of holidays on the first Tuesday after those generally accepted holidays, and should be payed online using one of the indicated methods, mentioned under this section. For holidays that are scheduled by Interactive Media Marketing TWP SA, see section ”Holidays”.
- Payments should be transferred within 14 days of the date of invoice date
- The client, or the designated administrative person responsible within the company of the client is obliged to provide a correctly functioning e-mail address, that is able to receive invoices in Adobe .pdf format
- By agreeing to these terms, the client and/or the person in charge of the administration acknowledges to check his/her inbox for these invoices on a weekly basis, and agrees to pay within the limits set by service provider Johan Stoop and/or Interactive Media Consultancy Costa Rica TWP SA.
- If an invoice expires, a reminder invoice will be sent out to the client, which needs to be fulfilled within 28 days of the original invoice.
- If the client does not comply with the transfer of the amount mentioned in the invoice within 28 days, starting from the creation date, mentioned on the invoice, a 10% administrative fee will be applied to the total amount, including eventual taxes (VAT).
- Refunds are only applicable on contract breach, and only for payments made in the last 30 days of product or service purchase.
- Any cash back initiated by a client after signing the contract will be considered a contract-breach by that client and will automatically terminate the service provided by the service provider. Furthermore, legal steps will be taken to ensure total indemnification for the delivered services by the service provider up to that point in time.
Payments for services should be fulfilled as follows:
- 50% upfront to start the service providing process
- 50% on the time of exchange of any agreed upon deliverable (including, but not only reports, videos, channel creation, channel or website optimization among others)
- In the case that the client is acting as representative of a company, and the company siege is located inside the European Union (EU), then the Taxes (VAT/BTW or alike) are not indicated, as they need to be filed by the company in that country.
- In the case that the client is acting as a representative of a company located inside the European Union (EU), Taxable services need to be taken care of by the company. The Company VAT-number will need to be communicated and will need to be indicated on the invoice provided by the service provider.
- Other country-specific payment options are possible only if mutually agreed upon and limited to country-related contract details and strict mutual payment agreements.
- In case of a bounced payment, work will continue up until 14 days after bounced payment and, excluding delivery of services in the case of initial, fixed payments,and may only be delivered or resumed after payment delay has been completed, and in the case of any additional administration fee, compensated.
- Maintenance actions and duration for specific packages are mentioned in the proposal.
- If specific maintenance tasks are not mentioned in the proposal, maintenance is subject to the maintenance level (amount in US Dollars) versus the amount of time spent on maintenance, at a rate of $50/hour.
- Maintenance services for packages are included and not separable from a service. Only in specific cases can a service be offered without additional monthly maintenance fees, as indicated accordingly in a contract clause.
- Maintenance services have a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Maintenance duration is mentioned in the contract. If the maintenance period is, for one reason or another, not mentioned in the contract, the minimum maintenance period of 6 months apply.
- When the Maintenance duration is not mentioned in either the proposal or the contract, a standard maintenance period of 12 months is applied at the time of signing the contract or agreeing to these terms.
- Maintenance periods start 28 days during the calendar month, from the date of signing the contract, or purchasing the service product online. The first invoice can be expected by the client in the calendar month following the 28 days of the date of signing or purchasing the products online
- When purchased online, digital products or services with a maintenance fee will automatically be deducted from the provided Credit Card or PayPal-account of the client, according to the terms mentioned above.
- General Maintenance and Online Support through e-mail or Skype has a maximum response-time of 24 hours during the week, from Monday to Friday, and 48 hours during weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- For urgent matters, please call the forwarded number on Skype account indicated below in the contact details.
- Clients have full ownership of their channels, and can, at any given moment, request information about the individual channel, or the complete private channel information.
- Private and company-owned information will not be shared with third parties, other than employees of JohanStoop.com and certified outsourced workers.
- Private and Company-owned information will only be communicated in secure form between the person of the company that has purchased the products and agreed upon these terms during the online or offline purchase process.
- Upon contract-breach or contract ending, any and every piece of company-owned private information will be delivered to the company and any links with the existing service ownerships will be discarded of immediately
- General information about the company will be kept backed up for 12 months, and then deleted, erased and/or discarded of in a way avoiding possible privacy issues.
Generally, only Christmas holidays (December 20th to January 10th ) are taken into consideration, but other holidays may be included into the contract and may apply to the contract-period before signing it, suggested by the client and mutually approved on by both sides in a clause in the contract.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 30 November 2011
Find a contact form here
JohanStoop.com – Internet Marketing Strategy
Msc J.A. Stoop & Team
Support: support [@] johanstoop.com
Sales: sales [@] johanstoop.com
Marketing: marketing [@] johanstoop.com
Blog: blog [@] johanstoop.com
Feedback: feedback [@] johanstoop.com
Joint-Ventures or Affiliates: JV [@] johanstoop.com
You may contact JohanStoop.com through these channels for any topic-related questions, feedback or inquiries.
Terms of Agreement for JohanStoop.com filed under JSNetwork.org
Updated 23 October, 2011 by JohanStoop.com